Saturday, September 5, 2009

90s videos

Yes I'm aware that this is ANOTHER post with videos; but there is nothing much to write about especially if you've been stuck at home sick for a week. I find 90s music videos hilarious cause the clothes and what not...and we all have to admit that we wore crazy colored clothes back then.

All I can say about the Spice Girls and their video is that they TOTALLY scream 90s no doubt.





LL Cool J and the 90s made an interesting and also sexual combination...you can tell by his video Doing It.




Ahh, a biggie hit...classic.




All girl group TLC...man I just love their songs especially No Scrubs. Now I that think about it, you can easily tell this video was done the 90s.



Strumming my pain with his fingers, singing me life with his words, killing me softly with his song killing me softly with his song telling me whole life with his words killing me softly with his song....then the guitar hits and aw man, I just love this Fugees song.



I think that the only reason Ginuwine had Pony released is because that weird background sound, kinda hard to describe but it's somehow catchy at the same time.



Hi, my name is [chika-chika] slim shady. (aha)




THIS IS HOW WE DO IT !




I think I'm going to stop with that video but I do gotta mention other hits in the 90s; I kinda shortened the long list so you can thank me.
California Love-2pac, Nuthin' but a 'g' thing-Dr. Dre, Doo-Wop (that thing)-Lauren Hill, O.P.P-Naughty By Nature, buddy holly-Weezer, black or white-Michael Jackson, im too sexy-Right Said Fred, sabatoge-Beastie Boys, jump around-House of Pain, you make me wanna...-Usher, let's talk about sex- Salt-n-Pepa, C.R.E.A.M.-wu-tang clan, smells like teen spirit-nirvana and blah blah blah there were many more.

Haha, ain't nuthin but a g thing bay-beh .
- Lizi

No comments:

Post a Comment