Saturday, September 19, 2009

Have You Ever Noticed...

I sound like Seinfeld starting with one of those "Have you ever noticed..?" jokes, but because they're random I think that's why I find em pretty funny. There are some random comedians that do make me lol, and yes I said lol, so sue me, least I don't say jkay out loud like some people. OMG, that was like the other day when I decided to watch comedy central, I heard this hilarious comedian who was 18 I think, and did most of his stuff through songs, aha that dude made my day !
Here's two things from Bo Burnham ; dude's effing hilarious..for a white boy, lol.



Next comedian that comes to mind that I like would be Gabriel Iglesias. First time I heard this guy's stuff, I was dying! especially when he talks about his car...those neighbors of Martin are SOO hispanic!


Now I know this next video is not of a comedian but a comedy show if you would say, from BACK IN THE DAY. That's right ese, I'm talking about ALL THAT. Remember that 90's intro with like 10 different kids but every season was always hilarious, OMG, especially with amanda bynes, kenan and kel...awww I wish I could just watch that show for the rest of the night, but I can't.

"I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, cause we're all dudes, hey!" Do I have to explain myself more or should I leave some words of advice? "Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?"


CHRIS ROCK ! Yes, I had to put some of his stuff on this post...mostly because if we do not add a black person to this, we would get in trouble (just kidding). So, here's one part of his Kill The Messenger show.


Hmm, well here's one video of the comedian that I mentioned first, Jerry Seinfeld. Sometimes he's funny, other times; ehh, he's okay. But I really like his stand up though he really has random things to mention, it's pretty funny though.


(another black comedian in case you didn't realize) I really do LOVE Eddie Murphy's RAW comedy show; especially this one part when he talks about Italians, aha sooo trueeee !


Lemme just say one thing before I go :
"Get the f*ck outta hereee!"
- Lizi :]

No comments:

Post a Comment