Friday, August 21, 2009

Throwback Videos

Watching videos from a few years ago always bring back memories and all that jazz. It's also funny to see how the people in the video have changed (got older, blah blah), it is pretty entertaining.

So here is the first video, Kanye West's 2003 hit
All Falls Down.





'who? Weezy Baby or call me young baby, my money 360 you only 180.' -So here's the video for Fireman.


Now this video includes a boy band, and YES, it's VERY early 2000 so to say. I kinda have to admit, B2k's alright. I find watching this video really HILARIOUS because they all look so young. Anyways here's Bump, Bump, Bump featuring P.Diddy (yeah remember when he use to be called that)




You know what I'm talking about when I just say two words : CALIFORNIA LOVE.




Ahh, a new spin on a old classic. You'll see what I mean when you watch Mario's video for Just A Friend.



We all know who Notorious B.I.G. is...and if you don't then you clearly have NEVER heard music at its best. I find it interesting how majority of us only know his hits like Big Poppa, Mo Money Mo Problems, etc.. But you have not heard or seen a really good biggie video like this one. My personal favorite, Sky Is The Limit featuring 112.




Last throwback video you should watch is for a really dope Sean Paul song. Here's I'm Still In Love With You.





The people highest up got the lowest self esteem, the prettiest people do the ugliest things for the road to riches & diamonds rings. -Kayne West; all falls down
Now everybody welcome to the wild wild west, a state's that untouchable like Elliot Ness, the track hits ya eardrum like a slug to ya chest. -Dr.Dre; california love

[Some last words, I promise]
Baby turn around and let me see that sexy body go bump bump bump.

-Why are they telling girls this, wasn't B2k like 10 in the video? lmao.

- Lizi

No comments:

Post a Comment