Friday, August 7, 2009

From Another Mother

have you ever been part of something so big and life changing that you feel as though you can never say good-bye? well, i have. every summer i take classes at Northeastern University. yeah, i know it sounds geeky, but these people are actually cool. i mean you can really relate to everyone and you always have someone to talk to. this great program, Balfour Academy is like my second family, Stafford and Oblas being the wounder parents who hold it all together.

anyway, tonight was the Balfour award ceremony. yes, they give us awards for giving up the summer to work really hard. it was very emotional, having to say bye to the seniors and all, but as always Staff made everyone laugh. that inside out Oreo of mine is always running his mouth. the IAs this year weren't bad either. i enjoyed my first year as a "college student".

unfortunately, i won't see my family again until next summer, unless i go to tutoring, and it's soo hard to say good bye. i can't imagine want I'm gonna do when I'm a senior.



but yeah, i got two out of a possible three awards soo i feel pretty smart. lol. and i absolutely loved my outfit. i went Kristen Stewart style and wore a mini dress with chuck taylor's. the night went by faster than i thought it would as we sat back and watched the talented Balfour students preform in between the awards.

^^^^ that's me on stage getting my award for Math SAT. i thought Mr. Carrol hated the 10th grade class, but i guess i did something right. ^^^^^

and BTW: I'm deff. gonna come back to be an IA and maybe even i teacher if i decide to go into education.

signing off before i cry....

~ Silly Suzy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment