Friday, May 29, 2009

SWINE

Okk people let's set the record straight. Just cause someone (i don't even know who) has swine at BLA does NOT mean the rest of us have it. =p I'm sick of people (*cough* Robert *cough*) calling me or anyone i go to school with Swine.

I'll repeat that 1 last time for all you slow ones out there:
I DO NOT have swine or any flu for that matter.
and I'm pretty sure Lizi doesn't have it either!!!

so stop covering your mouth and treating me with a mask
(again *cough* Robert *cough*)
I'm out.... LMAO
~Suzy~ :D
Robert's an idiot, calling people swine. Shows he's not smart with better comebacks, yet he has all the time in the world to think of em since he has no life and belt ! I don't get why Robert will go to the movies with someone he thinks has swine; and you know what I would continue this but I can't so
xP im outt
-lizi

3 comments:

  1. oops i forgot sumthin ps. BLA DOES HAVE DA SWINE FLU SO PPLZ STAY AWAY FROM ANY ONE OF DEM WEIRD LOOKIN KIDDS OHK FOR UR OWN SAFETY LOLZ LMAO WERE A MASK WEN AROUND DEM especially DIS GIRL NAME SUZANA LOLZ IGHTY DIS TALL UGLY LOOKIN WHITE CHICK WHO CLAIMS TO BE ONE OF MY PPLZ CV LMFAOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMFG! this dude is still coming out the mouth! i think we LA kidds need 2 teach him a thing or 2.... so please if you're willing 2 kick some ass let me know!!!

    so luck ur related 2 me cause i would've killed u by now!! (juss 2 let u know)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg is that supposed to be funny?
    i admit our school sucks but ur not funny.
    u should stop trying. thnx. :D

    btw suzana how was the bbq? lol
    p.ss elizabeth stephen is a black jerk face. D: imma def draw on his face the nxt time he sleeps in study.

    ReplyDelete