Friday, May 22, 2009

"I was looking at the kids, thnx"

Ok, so here's the deal. My sister, our friend, my niece, our friend's baby, and I were on our way home from the beach the other day. So we're standing there waiting for the bus/train when we notice this white dude looking at our asses. My sister, and her big mouth, just had to say something. and this is how the convo. went:

sis.: you like that ass, huh?
dude: i was looking at the kids, thanks. [referring to the bay-bays]
friend: is that what they call it these days?!

The dude, embarrassed enough, just walks onto his bus without another word. Meantime, my sister and her friend made the best of it by making smart remarks like: " i love your kids." and "take care of those kids for me" , all night.

It was just one of those things where you had to be there, sooo funny!!

I"m out, ~SUZY~ xD

No comments:

Post a Comment