Sunday, May 24, 2009

Money, Mula, Guap

There are many ways to say money and there are many ways to spend it. As some know I ran into a little (or a lot) of dinero last week. And I was like DAMN I've never had that much money before. That was the ONLY moment in my life where I had ALOT of money and I can just carry it around, put a rubber band around it and show it off. But I'm modest, I'd wouldn't do that...well maybe I would :] So I decided I would spend some of the money I just wasn't sure on what. I decided on asking some of my friends and these were a few of the responses :

1. burst into song ("got money and you know it, take it out your pocket and show it.." (and actually do as instructed lol]
2. kicks clothes food condoms xP (thanks for the advice...]
3. put money towards factories in China. Get the merchandise they make for cheap and put a ridiculous price on it over here. (OMG, that's the first that came into my mind too!]
4. buy myself a damn pony (because somebody doesn't want to get me one, well, they'll get me a pony but they won't be the one cleaning it lol]
5. give money to a friend or two (mainly to the one who is always broke]

Personally I'm amazed that nobody gave me these ideas:

-put money towards the new awareness : ADOPT A KANYE (it adds an ethnic feel to your family :] Adopt a Kanye today! lol]
-start a record label (I can find good talent, be successful for the ill minute and just disappear. Then have a Mase comeback where people in the streets would start saying : Welcome back, Welcome back, Lizi's back]
-open a strip club (aha, I'm amazed nobody suggested that]
-expand my sneaker collection (I've been doing that but I don't really considerate it a collection, if you've seen it tell me what you think]
-put the money towards a car (I CAN'T even afford a WORKING hooptie, it's more like hello fisher-price car]
Now I have some interesting ideas to take into consideration.
Either way till I figure what I'm going to spend it on, I got bread baby :] and you don't !
well I'm out;
-Lizi :]

1 comment:

  1. adopt a Kanye ppl! how could u be so heartless and not adopt one?

    ReplyDelete