Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Killer Tofu

Yeaa so on friday I got confirmed with a few other people from school. Lemme just say, friday night was a pretty interesting time, especially the party that was after the confirmation...you should have been there xD And saturday night there was a party at my house, but it turned out to be nothing special...not many showed up but it's all good.
One conversation I remembered I had with one person I invited was about old shows and how these days little kids are being exposed to too much. I mean really, where is the simplicity and the enjoyment of watching cartoons like it use to be when we were younger?Anyways, one cartoon we talked about was DOUG. You remember Doug right, I mean how could you not? Yeah there was his dog Porkchop, his friend Skeeter...who we all know is suppose to be the black one on the show (lol) and there was the love of his life, Patti Mayonnaise. OH, and we can't forget Doug's favorite band...THE BEETS!!!! remember them, they always played TWO SONGS: Shout Your Lungs Out and Killer Tofu.

You gotta roll your windows down, you gotta rock your socks, you gotta roll your soul, bust a vocal cord, you gotta lose control. YOU GOTTA SHOUT YOUR LUNGS OUT!





Did you remember that Doug's last name was Funnie?

I didn't know that...I just remembered

Porkchop, Judy, Patti, Skeeter, oh &

THE BEETS !!! xD

-Lizi :]

No comments:

Post a Comment