Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Guess What .....

Ok so I figured I'd do a post to fill you in on wat's been going on lately. Due to my laziness i haven't been doing my job & Lizi has threaten to "go hispanic on my ass" (watever that mean .... lol). HOWEVER, it's been so long I don't even remember if anything blog worthy happened.... Srry!

the only things i can think of are:
1) my niece's 3rd bday party YAY! CAKE xD
2) getting a busted lip from playing soccer with Harvey .... (JERK! lol)
3) Robert making me trip over my own foot resulting in me busting my ass & hitting my head on the cement .... I now have a lump on the back of my head
4) Lizi and I started a notebook, so we no longer pass notes in the hallway & we can keep track of all the stupid shit that happens in a skool like ours xP
5) having my family say I look like an avatar .... which i dnt think is funny >:O
6) my godsister's 12th bday YAY! MORE CAKE .....

.......................

that's all i got, & it should keep Lizi from become more hispanic than she already is ....

signing off, yours truely
~SUZY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment