Friday, October 30, 2009

Like My T-Shirt?

So the other day I was reading about the 100 best t-shirts. And yes I looked through all 100 of em and picked out the ones that I think you should see (I'm saving you the trouble of looking & reading about 100 different tees, so you should THANK ME now). I found that original list to basically be correct but there are some that should have been higher ranked..here's my top 15 t-shirts.
MY CHOICE FOR #15 (number 12)
Amazing that a simple design of BBC is still good to wear years after it was first originally released in '05.



MY CHOICE FOR # 14 (number 15 )
Model Lauren Hutton, is a TRUE GENIUS, and the quote that she said in '64 says it all.
MY CHOICE FOR #13 (number 85)
I like the photography here.

MY CHOICE FOR # 12 (number 55 )
Biggie, Biggie, Biggie can't you see, sometimes your t-shirt just hypnotize me. Okay so that sounds like a somewhat cheesy line that those business exec. would have thought of, aha.

MY CHOICE FOR #11 (number 96)
Pharrell can't skate...did you know that?



MY CHOICE FOR # 10 (number 32)
I like this two for two reasons & two reasons only: 1)Michael Jordan & 2)A Tribe Called Quest's Midnight Marauder design all in one :]


MY CHOICE FOR #9 (number 3)
[they say it's a subtle way to tell others to go kill themselves, I must agree with that statement...the shirt says it all]

MY CHOICE FOR #8 (number 48)
I LOVE THE TITLE FOR THIS T-SHIRT: "Destroy Your Enemy" I think that's why I like the t-shirt so much.


MY CHOICE FOR #7 (number 94)
If you can't skeet on somebody's lady, the best way to show disdain for them is to spit in their face (the dude, not their lady). Isn't it nice that they warn you with the shirt before they spit in ya face.

MY CHOICE FOR #6 (number 69)
I wish I could have watched tennis in the 70s just to see this guy flip someone.


MY CHOICE FOR #5 (number 97)
Inspired by those tourist tees that say 'I Love New York', this tee d
oesn't give the same message..this one is more like a big eff-you written on a t-shirt.

MY CHOICE FOR #4 (number 62)
LMAO.


MY CHOICE FOR #3 (number 3)
Funny, even BEFORE Mac vs. PC commercials, Staple knew how much Windows sucked.

MY CHOICE FOR #2 (number 25)
I love mixing random words together like that...it's like those mad lib books only better.

MY CHOICE FOR #1 (number 24) This shirt is pretty dope mainly cause Angelina Jolie is a freakin G here :] (though the one who made the shirt got bits and pieces...like the arms..it made for a great t-shirt)
[some words of advice]
Go Love Your Own shirts like Mad People in New York do,
Say you came to NY to go to AFRICA,
Destroy your enemy & flip them the bird,
Sing a Biggie song or just f**k it & go to Santa's,
Keep bouncin' or go spit at Windows 95
- Lizi :]

No comments:

Post a Comment