Sunday, June 7, 2009

"Ohh Snap, I Graduated?"

CLASS OF 2009 of BLA graduated today; and I was at that graduation in the stands watching those 250, yes I said TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY students from BLA graduated. Majority of them are staying in the state for college next year, but my sis is going to LONDON for fashion :]

I would post a few videos (of 30 seconds each) up but they aren't that great; if I have the time I might post Wasami getting his diploma, you wanna know why? HE WAS THE 250th student, the last one of the '09 class to get his diploma so the crowd was more excited for him being the last one, not much of the fact that he's Wasami lol.
CONGRATS TO THE CLASS OF 2009 !!
(and remember, if you didn't label the inside of your cap, you probably couldn't identify it once you & 249 other students threw it in the air. And if you didn't turn your tassel w/black &yellow & 09 on it to your left, you didn't graduate!)
well I'm gonna go party it up w/these people
-Lizi xD

1 comment:

  1. ahahass!! the not getting ur hat back is funny
    imma do that for our graduation.
    see if i get it back later. id prob get it mixed u with matt or chris kelly's thouhg. cuz chances are that theyll forget is pretty high.

    ReplyDelete