Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Distractions

This world is full of many distractions, be it good or bad. Right now I'm being distracted by typing this right now when I should be working on a 8 page paper for bio due tomorrow, but uhm, oh well.


Have you ever felt like you didn't have the words or courage to express how you feel bout something or someone? I've seen that lately, and not to be rude, but at times, it's kinda funny. You know what else is funny, the movie UP. I saw it two days ago, and i loved it :] it's very funny and of course entertaining, especially the pet named Kevin, whose a bird. Another great pet was Doug, OMFG, he was a talking dog, it's on that disney level but who cares. What made that day even better was having a frozen treat while having a cinematic adventure lmao. You should check that movie out, it's good, especially that lil kid Russell (whose a wilderness explorer lol), ahh man he's hilarious all like "Wow! I've never been in a floating house before" or when he was like "With my wilderness explorer GPS, we'll never be lost. -Ooops." lmao.



I haven't made a list, but some movies I wanna see this year are: ice age, the princess and the frog, public enemies, transformers, the hangover, funny people, I would say TWILIGHT, but uhh, :P noo wayy ! gross.
uhmm, I still needa think of some more that I wanna see, but yeahh.....still being fully distracted. Till I figure it out, uhmmm
im outt;
-lizi :]

No comments:

Post a Comment