Friday, May 6, 2011

My President Is...A Comedian

My president is black, my lambo is blue, my president is a comedian....i didn't know that was true. --Sorry, couldn't help but get that lyric in there and add that last part, but come on, it was perfectly set up right there.
Anyways, as of last month, President Obama was speaking at the White House Correspondents Dinner. And I know most of yall are like 'I don't give a fuck about no dinner at the white house' but see, this is actually something you need to see for yourself.
I'm pretty sure these stiff politicans and rich and slightly famous people haven't seen a Correspondents Dinner like this....EVER! It's honestly pretty entertaining, there's plenty of jokes & some ODB playing at one point...and after watching this I'm sure you'll agree Obama is the mannnnnnn (&he got those jokes on Donald Trump too!) (the video basically starts at 1:28)













"...and that's because he can finally get back to

focusing on the issues that matter.

Like, did we fake the moon landing?

What really happened in Roswell?

And where are Biggie and Tupac?"


-President Obama

No comments:

Post a Comment