Thursday, December 2, 2010

Whose to Say What Happened in 2010?

Idk if it's just me, but I first off can't believe the year is almost over. Second of all, when I think about it, I can barely remember what happened this year.
Although for our readers benefit I tried remembering a few things of this past year & we're asking you guys to put it to a vote.

Vote in our 2010 poll, of the good, better, bad or just plain random things related to this year. All the questions you can vote will be on the blog till next month & will stay on the right side of the blog till the polls close beginning of next year.

Voting starts TODAY & ends JANUARY 1st at 11:59PM. So get to voting ! You have like a month to vote on your favorites and you can vote daily if you really check the blog that often.
2010 : the year of ???
You decide!
-Lizi :]

No comments:

Post a Comment