Thursday, March 25, 2010

Au Revoir

If your that slow, I'm sure you couldn't guess that the title of thee post is in french...yuuup; I know french...well I know a few words.
ANYWAYS, today is my LAST DAY IN BOSTON. Yessir, I'm going away to Guatemala, but don't worry I'm not leaving forever. As one person kept saying today, I'm coming back in NOVEMBER...(actually I'm coming back in April)
I kinda forgot to take enough pictures of my packing process, but let me just say, it took me like three hours to pack only my suitcase but I had many distractions (music and texting) that slowed me down a bit.
Although, I do have some pictures of the suitcases that we've already packed. And if you question the suitcase that has the t-shirt with a bottle and a mustache, yeahh definitly leave your comments on that, I wanna see what you guys thought of when you first saw that picture.

Au Revoir,

Adios,

Auf Wiedersehen.

- Lizi

No comments:

Post a Comment